Riverbrook Bike & Ski rents AWESOME RIDES and we’re just a short riding distance from the Gateway Trail System at Hayward Memorial Hospital grounds.
So you can park your car on Main Street in Hayward (or in our generous parking lot) and ride your rental bike right from the store!
The Hayward Hospital Gateway Trail is a short, easy loop in Hayward. This is a great intro to mountain biking on a new, machine-built flow trail. There isn't much climbing and no real obstacles.
Of course, there are miles of more adventurous mountain bike and fat bike trails in the Hayward, Seeley and Cable Areas, too! There's adventure for all ages and riding levels on this easy flowing singletrack...so let's get on it!
Summer Mountain Bike Rentals
The Hayward/Seeley/Cable area offers some of the best off-road cycling in the United States. From IMBA Epic standard single track, to endless miles of gorgeous gravel, Riverbrook Bike & Ski is located in the heart of one of the most "off-road friendly" areas in the United States! With over 300 miles of marked and mapped routes through near-wilderness areas of striking beauty and solitude, we're confident you'll agree that the CAMBA system right out our door is the Single Track Mecca of the Midwest. Lucky for us (and you), these trails are maintained year round.
Let Us Help You Select The Best Bike Rentals for You!
Not sure what size you'd need? Feel free to call (715) 634-0437 and ask, or reference the chart below!
**NOTE** We can reserve bikes for you based on height.
The chart below will give you a very good idea of what size you'll need, but it doesn't always guarantee a perfect fit.
We can find a size to accomodate your proportions and preferences.
|Frame Size||Rider Height|
|XS||Up to 5'2"|
|SM||5'1" to 5'6"|
|MD||5'5" to 5'10"|
|LG||5'9" to 6'2"|
|XL||6'1" and up|
Please Call 715-634-0437 to check availability or to make an advance reservation for any of the super fun models we feature.
- All bikes come set up with platform pedals, but we can install SPDs for an additional $5 rental charge. No charge if you bring your own.
- Helmets are $5 with bike rental, or $10 for the helmet only.
- Our bikes come with a seat bag/repair kit upon request packed with CO2, an inflator, tube, and tire levers at no additional charge (If you use or lose any of the items in the kit you will be charged for those items at our standard shop rate).
- The rental charge does not cover any damage to the bike or broken parts that we need to fix or replace. We will assess the damage upon return and charge for parts and labor.
- We can transport the bikes to a trailhead location if you do not have means to carry the bikes. Transportation/Delivery costs vary depending on distance, but are generally around $20. If you know you will need transport ahead of time, please let us know so we can prepare. If you'd rather ride to your destination, we'd like to mention the closest trail is less than 2 miles from us!
- All riders must follow the State of Wisconsin bicycle laws, codes and regulations as listed on the State of Wisconsin's website.
- Please note that email bookings are not available. Please Call 715-634-0437 to check availability or to make an advance reservation.
- You must be 18 or older to rent our equipment. And if you desire to reserve a bike in advance of picking it up, we ask for an advance reservation "No Show" deposit (usually equals 50% of rental fees, non-refundable, but does apply towards your total rental cost). Just to be clear, if we reserve a bike for you days in advance we are holding a bike that we might otherwise rent. We may also at our discretion require a Security Deposit; a discretionary hold for the fair market value of the rental on either a credit card or cash at the time of rental.
Did you love your ride? Put a half-down deposit on the bike and it's yours at the end of the season!