A versatile and fast race-ready tire that excels in loose-over-hard pack terrain.
Join the team - ride their tire
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven design with the XR2 Team Issue mountain bike tire. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and features a specifically-formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance.
- A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
|Black / 29 x 2.20||601842029138||572240||TIR34320759R|
|Black / 29 x 3.0||601842029541||579273||TIR34161136R|
|Black / 29 x 2.35||601842029510||579270||TIR34689164R|
|Black / 29 x 2.60||601842029855||579602||TIR3442927R|