The women's-specific Raven 14 is a premium pack made for high-quality mountain bikers who desire high-quality gear. It can haul everything you need for high country excursions with the flexibility to accommodate shorter rides—and less gear—too. We set out to solve the issue of bouncy hydration packs, and found the answer in our BioStretch harness—a wing-shaped shoulder strap solution that takes the same shape you do when you're in a natural riding position. Unparalleled stability meets maximum comfort and ventilation with an AirScape suspension system and backpanel. An included 2.5-liter reservoir slips into its own hydration sleeve with direct-zip access, and a space at the bottom of the pack is reserved for a removable Tool Roll. Standard and full-face helmets can be secured to the pack via the LidLock attachment or side compression straps.
- Never dig for your tools again. The dedicated lower compartment holds a removable pouch to organize your tools so you can get back to what matters—the ride.
- Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment with direct-zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve.
- Attach your helmet securely to the outside of your pack without wasting the space inside. Perfect for wrapping up a long ride at your local brewery.
- Our new "winged" harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
Osprey Packs | Raptor/Raven Series | Product Tour
|Blue Emerald / 2.5L / 14L / One Size||845136080881||10001878||OSP43270145D|
|Lilac Grey / 2.5L / 14L / One Size||845136080867||10001877||OSP41701809Y|