ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed and terrain.
With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
The Direct Mount version is for inverted forks such as the RockShox RS-1.
Features & Benefits:
- Automated tuning recommendations.
- Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you.
- Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill.
- Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months.
- Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating.
- Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options.
- Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones.
- ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use.
- You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive.
- Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
- In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, adapter for conventional forks and rear shocks, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Quarq ShockWiz: An Automated Suspension Tuning Device
Quarq ShockWiz: An Automated Suspension Tuning Device video