Meet the beefed up version of the long-time award winner and best seller built for windy, chilly, rugged adventures. The Winter Ferrosi Jacket still has your favorite stretch, durability, and weather resistance - now it's just packed with VerticalX insulation to keep you warm even when wet. Updated styling and a comfy brushed tricot lining make this jacket just as suited for cold weather cragging as it is for chilly winter commutes through town.
- Water-resistant, wind-resistant, breathable, lightweight, and features movement mirroring stretch
- Stand-up collar, adjustable hood, internal front stormflap, and brushed tricot lined collar
- Zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets, internal zip chest pocket, and brushed tricot lined pockets
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem
- Thermo-regulating ActiveTemp treatment
- Fabric: 86% nylon 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop, 100% polyester brushed tricot lining, VerticalX 100% polyester 80 g/m2 insulation
- Center Back Length: 30½" / 77cm